Graphic Design Intern
Software Engineering, Design
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
parcelLab, the leading post-purchase experience platform, is growing internationally and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together!
We are looking for a full-time Graphic Design Intern to join our global Marketing team! This is for a 6-month contract, with the possibility of going perm.
You will work with our current design team and wider-marketing team to research deliver solutions and help with the graphical direction of our marketing campaigns and materials. With the diverse range of projects, in a high-paced, fast-moving environment, you’ll be able to further hone your skills as a graphic designer and help to produce work which will be rolled out internationally and viewed by thousands of people every day.
What you can expect:
- Contribute to the research and creation of inspirational visuals for parcelLab marketing activities, such as emails, social media and editorial
- Understanding project requirements and ideas
- Supporting the design team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Create drafts and models for review
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project
- Proactively contributing to the team with design solutions and creative ideas
- You will work together with a team of designers continuously aiming to improve our design skills
What you need to succeed:
- Recently graduated or ongoing studies in Graphic Design or equivalent
- First experience with Adobe Creative Suite design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of design techniques, typography, layout templates, infographic design and other visual elements
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- A talent for creativity, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well within a team
- Knowledge of French, German or another European language
- Knowledge of animation creation, e.g. After Effects
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.
See more open positions at parcelLab
Something looks off?