Are you looking for your next big thing?
Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 and now has 80 team members across Europe and North America.
Today, employees in world-leading organisations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives, and enjoying the journey together.
We're now looking for a VP People to join us on our mission. Is that you?
About the job
The VP People will be responsible for developing and executing the people strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of organisational structure, succession planning, talent acquisition and management, culture & change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation/benefits structuring.
- Alongside the Executive Team, lead the development of a forward-thinking and data-driven People roadmap which enables the business to achieve its objectives
- Support the Executive Team in creating and updating organisational structures to better enable execution of company strategy
- Act as sparring partner and HR business partner within the management team, ensuring transparency and alignment between the People function and the wider functional heads
- Develop initiatives and processes around Comp & Ben, Career Pathways, Employee Experience, Performance Management, and L&D
- Take end to end responsibility for the employee lifecycle of all Stravitoʼs employees
- Implement performance management systems and processes to provide feedback, set goals, and drive employee growth
- Nurture and champion a positive and inclusive company culture that encourages innovation and collaboration
- Own talent pipeline internally and externally, creating standardised hiring processes and providing a high quality candidate hiring experience
- Further developing the company culture and employer branding, guarding the values and beliefs and disseminating these within Stravito and the wider community
- Experience either leading the People function at another organisation, or working in a senior number two position in a high growth B2B SaaS business
- Experience in a high growth Tech organisation of comparable scale (scaling a business from series A/B onwards or from a headcount of 100 employees)
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how the People function creates the best value for the company
- Practical knowledge of state-of-the-art org building and internal processes
- Experience working with multiple nationalities & cultures
- An inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to manage and fully integrate cross-functional relationships within the company
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of adapting quickly to change
- Commercially minded, business-oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent strategic appreciation whilst also demonstrating attention to detail
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stravito is a knowledge management solution that democratizes access to market research and insights, making it fast and easy to use research to make better decisions.
Global organizations like Danone, Electrolux and Comcast use Stravito’s intuitive, highly automated cloud service to centralize internal and external data sources, organize research and data, and quickly generate the findings that organizations need to power growth.
Stravito was founded by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience. Today Stravito is represented in Boston, US as well as in several European countries.