VP of Product (m/f/d) - Remote
We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
As our VP of Product (f/m/d) you will enable companies to do exactly that. This is a high-impact role in which you'll lead our Product Team, work closely with different stakeholders, engineers, designers and users. Therefore we are looking for a strong Head of Product who will drive our product to the next level.
You'll be working with Max Messing, our CTO and Co-founder
What you’ll do as our VP of Product (f/m/d)
- Foster team development by providing guidance, mentorship, and creating opportunities for growth.
- Define and communicate the product vision, ensuring alignment with the overall company strategy.
- Cultivate and maintain a product culture that values collaboration, continuous learning, innovation, and rapid testing.
- Take ownership of key metrics and demonstrate a proven ability to drive their improvement.
- Strategize and execute product roadmaps, taking into account customer discovery, product discovery, and modern product development processes.
- Effectively manage stakeholders and prioritize requirements to deliver exceptional product outcomes.
- Inspire and motivate the team, ensuring everyone is aligned and working towards shared goals.
- Proven experience as a Product Leader for previously scaled start-ups from Series A and beyond.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Strong background in road mapping and stakeholder management, with a track record of delivering successful products.
- Demonstrated ability to build and empower high-performing teams.
- Passion for hands-on work, utilizing an execution-focused and data-driven approach.
- Expertise in modern product planning methodologies, customer discovery, and product development processes.
- Track record of creating a product culture.
- Adept at driving continuous testing, learning, and innovation, with a willingness to embrace and learn from mistakes.
- Ability to foster collaboration and mutual respect between designers, engineers, and the product team.
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry is a plus, showcasing a deep understanding of its unique challenges and opportunities.
- Build strong technical and market expertise in the high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment and equipment budget
- In-person Gatherings
- Virtual team events
- Mental health support
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.