Account Manager (m/f/d) - Remote
We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager, who is ready to join our rocket ship and play a key role and the commercial relationship with each of our accounts. The individual should be solution oriented with a strong ability to understand the unique value drivers Sastrify can offer accounts. As an Account Manager, the primary focus is creating strong renewal offerings and upsell opportunities with each of our accounts to ensure retention and value alignment with our client base.
You'll be working with Gabriela Quarantiello, our Head of Account Management.
What you'll do as our Account Manager
- You’ll be reporting to our Head of Account Management.
- Own account-level renewals and pipeline in Hubspot in Gainsight.
- Work with CSM team to create appropriate commercial proposals based on the account needs.
- Coordinate with CSMs on appropriate timeline for EBR / renewal presentations to allow for necessary time to reach an agreement.
- Coordinate with Procurement (dedicated buyer) & Marketplace team on key renewal proposals (high ARR, high savings potential) and renewals where Sastrimarket is present.
- Manage renewal escalations by involving necessary stakeholders (team leads, VPs, CEO) to increase likelihood of closing the renewal.
- Create contracts in Revops.io and manage signature process directly with renewing customers.
- Manage status updates on each account on the progress for each renewal through utilizing the correct fields in Gainsight.
- Update necessary fields in Hubspot to correctly display account level changes (i.e. ARR change, churn, etc)
- Ensure all data and reporting accuracy across platforms to report progress on renewals to key stakeholders on a weekly basis. Reporting includes renewed accounts, upsold accounts, downgraded accounts, and churned accounts for past quarters and forecasting for future quarters.
- You have gained a university degree in the field of Business Administration, Economics, IT or a similar discipline
- You have 3+ years of proven work experience within Sales or in a similar role, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You are persistent, creative are reliable - you bring the motivation required to drive multiple experiments to understand and connect our target customers
- You are a self-motivated and proactive team player with innovative ideas, eager to pro-active pipeline management while keeping your delals up to date
- Your experience in using CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Hubspot) is a plus
- You have outstanding oral and written ability in English
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Mental health support service
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.