IT Buyer (m/f/d) - Remote
We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for a SaaS Procurement IT Expert (m/f/d) to support Sastrify’s Operations in the EU and US markets. In this role, we are looking for curious people interested in the SaaS world and how to procure software. As our SaaS Procurement IT Expert, you will manage all SaaS procurement activities of our customers, in close alignment with our Customer Success Managers.
You’ll be working with Alex Dussurgey, our Head of Procurement.
What you’ll do as our SaaS Procurement IT Expert (m/f/d)
- Comprehending customers' procurement needs and specifications to facilitate and coordinate effective purchasing decisions.
- Conducting research, making recommendations, and finalising the procurement of SaaS solutions.
- Establishing and nurturing vendor relationships while advocating for optimal terms and conditions on behalf of our clients.
- Playing a pivotal role in fostering strong partnerships with both customers and vendors, ensuring smooth collaboration.
- Documenting and sharing SaaS knowledge internally and externally, contributing to organisational and industry expertise.
- Collaborating closely with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to manage tickets related to SaaS purchasing, aligning with strategic goals and addressing escalations.
- Thriving in a dynamic team environment, actively participating in team development, SaaS-focused projects and industry-related events.
- You have gained a university degree in the field of Business Administration, Economics, IT or in a similar discipline
- You have 4+ years of experience in the field of Buying and/or Procurement, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- You have the ability to make decisions and to cope with pressure and adapt to situations
- You are a very analytical person and have good IT skills
- You are a team player with great organisational skills and a creative mindset
- You are able to focus on delivering procurement value at all levels
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English, further languages are considered a plus
- You thrive working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.