Account Executives, Senior and Junior - Multiple Locations (Europe)
Do you want to work with a game changing solution, front-line AI-technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people? Do you want to help drive innovation forward and work with the world's most innovative companies? Then this is for you.
IPRally will change the way the world innovates. How? We have introduced real, transparent and reliable AI applications to the patent search, analysis and classification process. This helps our customers save a lot of time, resources and money. We are transforming the complex and tedious process of finding information that is crucial for our customers, but most importantly we help innovative companies to quickly find and act upon opportunities, and drastically reduce risk.
So, who are we? IPRally was founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2018. With a vision to automate tasks that steal resources from both inventors and patent professionals and help them achieve their goals faster, a completely new and ground breaking way of searching for technical information was built. By modelling the technical content of patents, and process this by cutting edge, proprietary Neural Networks, IPRally gives our customers highly relevant information at their fingertips, in seconds.
We have grown substantially since 2018 and many innovative organizations, such as ABB, Saint-Gobain and Dolby, along with Patent and Trademark Offices, law firms and service providers around the world, are already enjoying the benefits of IPRally. As we want even more companies to experience the same benefits we are now looking to go into our next phase of growth and this is where you come into the picture! We are looking to expand our Sales and Customer Success teams in Europe and North America, and hope that you will join us on this journey!
Then, who are you?
- We believe that you are someone with 2-3 years of experience from consultative SaaS and/or professional services B2B sales in relevant markets (a bit more for an SAE role)
- You have experience from 360 sales; you effortlessly jump between prospecting and cold calling, contract negotiations and product demos, and are structured and driven enough to love this setup.
- You are a consistent self-starter and go-getter and have the track record to prove it.
- You don’t have to love to track your activities in the CRM, or provide forecasts, but you have found a way to do this effectively and accurately, which makes your customers and your manager happy.
- You are analytical enough to understand and break complex information down into actionable intelligence, yet passionate enough to explain this deciphered information in an exciting way.
- You should have a relevant university degree, in Business, Technology/Science or Law.
- It’s a bonus if you have an existing network that would be interested in, and benefit from, what we do
- And finally, it would be nice if you had a background in, an interest in or a good understanding of, Intellectual Property and the impact this has on everything surrounding us. This is far from a requirement, though, and it can be just as nice even if you don’t.
But hey, don’t worry – even if you don’t check all the boxes above, but are passionate about helping customers and find our vision exciting, you are welcome to try to convince us anyway!
What do we offer?
- A rare opportunity to join an early stage, disruptive company that has a unique edge, ambitious plans and an already proven record of success in a growing $2bn industry
- An experienced “Nordics style” leadership team that are visionary and driven, but confident enough to trust you to own your own destiny
- Opportunities to grow as we grow. We will help you be the best you can be in this role, and help you develop skills that will help you reach the next stage, or a different role if that is what your long term goals are.
- An opportunity to learn about AI and the development of a true deep learning AI product, which will shape our futures
- Flexible working conditions and the possibility to work from home (well, who doesn’t at this time?)
- An opportunity to form relationships with, provide value to, and learn from teams at the core of some of the most innovative and influential companies in the world,
- A compelling and competitive financial package and other benefits
If you're passionate about helping customers and find our vision exciting, don't worry if you don't check all the boxes above - you're still welcome to try to convince us!
If you have any questions, feel free to send a quick note to Rob Blackman on LinkedIn or email Rob at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!