Customer Success Manager, Germany
Do you want to work with a game changing solution, front-line AI-technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
IPRally will change the way the world innovates. How? We are introducing real, transparent and reliable AI applications to the patent search, analysis and classification process, which will help our customers save a lot of time, resources and money. We are transforming the complex and tedious process of finding information that is crucial for our customers, but most importantly we help innovative companies to quickly find and act upon opportunities, and drastically reduce risk.
So, who are we? IPRally was founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2018. With a vision to automate tasks that steal resources from both inventors and patent professionals and help them achieve their goals faster, a completely new and ground breaking way of searching for technical information was built. By modeling the technical content of patents, which is then processed by cutting edge Neural Networks, IPRally gives our customers highly relevant information at their fingertips, in seconds.
We have grown substantially since 2018 and many innovative organizations, such as ABB and Saint-Gobain, along with some Patent and Trademark Offices, are already enjoying the benefits of IPRally. Because of this, and as we have an ambitious growth plan, we are also expanding our Customer Success team in Europe.
We are now looking for a tech-savvy german speaking customer success manager – remotely but preferably based in Sweden or Germany, who possesses a strong drive for results. Successful candidates must be self-driven, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager engages with customers, maximizes value, and creates strategies to grow our existing customer base.
What would you be doing?
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value for our customers
- Proactively develop and manage customer portfolios
- Analyze customer data and turn that into actions to improve customer experience
- Improve internal processes for the customer lifecycle
- Minimize customer churn
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Act as the link between customers and internal stakeholders by aiding in product design and development based on customer feedback
Who are you?
- You have a relevant university degree, in Business, Technology/Science or Law
- We believe that you are someone with more than 2-3 years of experience from consultative SaaS and/or professional services B2B Sales and/or Customer Success in relevant markets
- You are native or fluent in German and English
- You have a strategic mindset that you can apply in your customer relations
- You are analytical
- You understand complex information and can break it down into actionable intelligence
What do we offer?
- A rare opportunity to join an early stage, disruptive company that has a unique edge, ambitious plans and an already proven record of success in a growing $2 BN industry
- Opportunities to grow as we grow. We will help you be the best you can be in this role, and help you develop skills that will help you reach the next stage, or a different role
- An opportunity to learn about AI and the development of a true deep learning AI product, which will shape our futures
- Flexible working conditions and the possibility to work from home
- An opportunity to form relationships with, provide value to, and learn from teams at the core of some of the most innovative and influential companies in the world
- A compelling and competitive financial package
If you're passionate about helping customers and find our vision exciting, don't worry if you don't check all the boxes above - you're still welcome to try to convince us!