Senior Account Executive - Sweden
Are you ready to impact the growth of the next success story, harness cutting-edge AI technology, and collaborate with a group of highly motivated, skilled professionals? Join IPRally, where we're revolutionizing the world of innovation.
IPRally is at the forefront of innovation, revolutionizing the world of patent search, analysis, and classification through state-of-the-art AI technology. We are committed to simplifying the complex process of information retrieval, helping innovative companies identify opportunities and reduce risks. Our client base includes renowned organizations like ABB, Saint-Gobain, Dolby, as well as Patent and Trademark Offices and law firms. Recently, we successfully completed our A-round of funding, marking the beginning of our accelerated growth journey.
As a Senior Account Executive for the Nordics region, you could be ideally based in either Stockholm, Sweden, or Helsinki, Finland, where we have our offices. You will play a pivotal role in driving our continued growth and success.
What you bring:
- We believe that you are someone with 4-5 years of experience from consultative SaaS and/or professional services B2B sales in relevant markets
- You have experience from 360 sales; you effortlessly jump between prospecting and cold calling, contract negotiations and product demos, and are structured and driven enough to love this setup.
- You are a consistent self-starter and go-getter and have the track record to prove it.
- You don’t have to love to track your activities in the CRM, or provide forecasts, but you have found a way to do this effectively and accurately, which makes your customers and your manager happy.
- You are analytical enough to understand and break complex information down into actionable intelligence, yet passionate enough to explain this deciphered information in an exciting way.
- You should have a relevant university degree, in Business, Technology/Science or Law.
- It’s a bonus if you have an existing network that would be interested in, and benefit from, what we do
- And finally, it would be nice if you had a background in, an interest in, or a good understanding of, Intellectual Property and the impact it has on everything surrounding us. This is far from a requirement, though, and it can be just as nice even if you don’t.
But hey, don’t worry – even if you don’t check all the boxes above, but are passionate about helping customers and find our vision exciting, you are welcome to try to convince us anyway!
What we offer:
- Opportunity: Join an early-stage, disruptive company with ambitious plans and a proven record of success in a growing $2 billion industry.
- Growth: We help you develop your skills and career as we grow, working with a highly talented and supportive team.
- Rewards: A competitive financial package and other benefits, including six weeks of holiday per year.
- Perks: Enjoy additional health and wellness benefits, tools of your choosing, and other perks depending on your location.
If you're a results-driven Account Executive with a passion for building relationships and driving growth, we want to hear from you. Join IPRally and be part of a pioneering team that's shaping the future of innovation. If you have questions or wish to apply, reach out to Rob Blackman on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!