Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
Are you looking for your next big thing?
Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 and now has 80 team members across Europe and North America.
Today, employees in world-leading organizations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives, and enjoying the journey together. Stravito is backed by leading investors Endeit, henQ, Inventure, Creades, and a long list of business angels.
We're looking for motivated, curious minds to join us on our mission. Is that you?
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join a new team focusing on our content and API use cases. This role involves working closely with the content partnership and engineering teams. As this is a new team, there’s opportunity for growth and leadership to set the culture and tone for product development.
We provide a career development framework that is structured but not rigid. We are always open to new ways of expanding product roles. Depending on who you are, your skills, and in what direction you want your career to take, you can own your career journey.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for making sure that all channels of content coming into the platform are thoughtfully built out and maintained:
- APIs to handle integrations
- Evolving our data model to handle different content types
- Functionality to handle content uploads in a seamless way
- Contribute to the direction of our Generative AI product development
Your responsibilities will include (by yourself or in partnership with other teams):
- Planning and executing the content integration roadmap
- Product discovery on API and content integration use cases
- Active part in strategic discussions on our product positioning, direction, and vision
What we're looking for
For this role, we are looking for a person with:
- At least 2 - 3 years of proven work experience in technical product management
- The need to over communicate; communication to non-technical stakeholders is as important as the execution
- The ability to own and lead an area of your own; including establishing and maintaining relevant internal and external relationships
- The ability to work towards KPIs and shared goals
- A strong team player with a growth mindset, and an open and collaborative instinct
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stravito is a knowledge management solution that democratizes access to market research and insights, making it fast and easy to use research to make better decisions.
Global organizations like Burberry, Electrolux and Comcast use Stravito’s intuitive, highly automated cloud service to centralize internal and external data sources, organize research and data, and quickly generate the findings that organizations need to power growth.
Stravito was founded by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience. Today Stravito is represented in the US as well as in several European countries.