Software Developer for Customer Operations (m/f/d) - Remote
We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
You'll be working with Vaarun Jaiin, our Global Head/Director of Customer Operations(CX) and Support
What you'll do as our Software Developer for Customer Operations
- Support our Customer Operations team in day-to-day tasks
- Write APIs and build integrations
- Perform data manipulation tasks
- Work with Retool
- Our serverless architecture runs on AWS Lambdas
- We have fully automated CI/CD pipelines with automated tests and deploy into production at least once per day
- Further technologies include: Serverless Framework, PostgreSQL, TypeORM, Storybook, React Query and several AWS services
- You have experience in analyzing APIs and building integrations
- You have good experience in relational database PostgreSQL
- You have experience in building internal tools and working knowledge of Retool.
- For you, it's normal to be involved in the whole software development lifecycle, not just coding down some requirements
- You are passionate about collaboration and being part of a team
- You are a good communicator who enjoys discussing problems and solutions with others
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and consider mistakes part of achieving great results
- You are fluent in English and keen to work remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in the high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment and equipment budget
- In-person Gatherings
- Virtual team events
- Mental health support
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.